BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Urban Impact and REV Birmingham have announced its plans to build up the northwestern part of downtown Birmingham.
“This master plan represents a unified vision throughout the northwest quadrant of downtown, encompassing both the Civil Rights District and Innovation District,” said Ivan Holloway, executive director of Urban Impact. “It will help create transformative redevelopment and revitalization opportunities that will encourage our citizens to connect, build, invest and grow our community.”
Urban Impact and REV Birmingham have sent a request for proposal for the project.
For more information and to give your feedback on the project, click here.
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire