BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Urban Impact and REV Birmingham have announced its plans to build up the northwestern part of downtown Birmingham.
“This master plan represents a unified vision throughout the northwest quadrant of downtown, encompassing both the Civil Rights District and Innovation District,” said Ivan Holloway, executive director of Urban Impact. “It will help create transformative redevelopment and revitalization opportunities that will encourage our citizens to connect, build, invest and grow our community.”
Urban Impact and REV Birmingham have sent a request for proposal for the project.
For more information and to give your feedback on the project, click here.
- Wind damage in Fultondale suggests storm was an EF-2 tornado, NWS says
- Central AL Forecast: Warm and Cloudy Today With Storms Returning Tonight
- ‘May just have to rebuild’ Fultondale High School, commissioner says after devastating tornado
- California woman accused of questioning man’s immigration status, then attacking him with laptop
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers