MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Today, family and friends will gather to say a final goodbye to a two-year-old who accidentally shot himself at a Mobile Red Roof Inn.
Investigators say the toddler, Corey Davis Jr., found a loaded gun that was left unsecured.
Corey’s mother Dynesha Harris, and her friend, Tony Fowler were arrested and charged with manslaughter, after the two-year-old’s death.
Harris is out of jail on a $7500 bond.
Fowler is still in jail without bond. Investigators say charges could be upgraded pending autopsy results.
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act
- Oklahoma dad battles through stroke, COVID-19 to get to daughter’s wedding
- Black woman left bound and upside down in police car says she cried watching bodycam video
- Mark Cuban donates $50,000 to both LA deputies shot in ambush attack
- Pirate-themed scavenger hunt coming to Birmingham Nov. 21