HOOVER, Ala. (WIAT) — Two Hoover City schools have joined forces for Bundles of Hope Diaper Bank with a Diaper Drive Challenge and the first-ever Baby Crawl.
Hoover and Spain Park High Schools are teaming up for this project. Bundles of Hope Diaper Bank helps provide basic items to families in metro Birmingham. The organization needs sizes 5, 6, and Pull-ups but all sizes are welcome.
Diaper bins are located around each school. You can also donate online at https://bundlesdiaperbank.networkforgood.com/
The winner of the challenge will be announced at the Hoover vs. Spain Park Varsity Boys Basketball game on December 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuscaloosa County voters head to the polls for absentee voting Saturday
- AMBER Alert canceled: Victims found safe, suspect in custody in Kansas
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- Briarwood Christian claims Bassmaster High School National Championship On Kentucky Lake
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep