TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — The Tuscaloosa Police Department is asking the public for assistance in identifying a suspect accused of reckless driving in a parking lot Jan. 3.
According to TPD, the suspect had parked in a handicapped parking spot in a lot in the 1500 block of E Skyland Blvd.
A man saw that and confronted the suspect. As the man was attempting to report it, the suspect got into the vehicle and drove off, striking the man and causing minor injuries, TPD said. The suspect drove off without rendering aid.
If you have any information on the incident or the suspect, contact Crime Stoppers at (205) 752-7867.
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Family of missing Bibb County woman speaks out about her disappearance
- Politicians, dignitaries react to the death of Justice Ginsburg
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg