TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (1/27/20): The Tuscaloosa Police Department reports that missing teen Rochelle Denae Dearman is safe. Dearman appeared at school Monday.
TPD investigators went to the school to interview Dearman and notified her father of her return. Dearman is in good condition and was released with her father’s permission.
The Tuscaloosa Police Department is searching for a missing girl last seen Thursday.
Rochelle Denae Dearman was reported missing by her father Thursday morning. She was last seen in the 4800 block of E Skyland Blvd.
Dearman is a student at Bryant High School but did not arrive at school the day she went missing.
She is described as 5-foot-1, weighing 145 pounds with long black hair and wearing glasses.
If you have any information on Rochelle’s whereabouts, contact TPD at (205) 349-2121 or Crime Stoppers at (205) 752-7867.
- New food center coming to former Super Walmart in Fairfield
- Newsfeed Now: Walmart attack caught on video; Obituary goes viral
- Man who shot Denver officer and escaped prison in 1974 arrested in New Mexico
- Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s death from COVID-19 in scathing obit
- Central Alabama police departments seeing less crime during COVID-19 pandemic