TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — One man is dead after a fatal stabbing during a domestic altercation, according to Tuscaloosa police.
Tuscaloosa Violent Crimes Unit said at 4:00 a.m. police responded to a call of an altercation at Hay Court Apartments on 21st Street. Upon arrival, they located the stabbing victim, who was identified as 54-year-old Keith Brown. Police also said that a mother and her two sons were living at the residence while she was in a relationship with Brown.
Tuscaloosa VCU said Brown one of the mothers’ teen sons got into a physical altercation before the teen stabbed Brown.
Brown died right after.
According to the police, the family reported that there was a history of arguments and hostility between Brown and the teen.
Police say he was charged with murder and taken to the county jail with a $150,000 bond.
This story has been modified. We have removed the identity of the teen involved and witness reports.
- 10-year-old shot in leg after apparent argument, no suspects in custody
- Full moon will shine on Halloween for first time since 1944
- Watch Live: Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Can we celebrate Halloween during the pandemic?
- Virus hits Halloween tourism at Dracula’s Castle