TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — One man is dead after a fatal stabbing during a domestic altercation, according to Tuscaloosa police.
Tuscaloosa Violent Crimes Unit said at 4:00 a.m. police responded to a call of an altercation at Hay Court Apartments on 21st Street. Upon arrival, they located the stabbing victim, who was identified as 54-year-old Keith Brown. Police also said that a mother and her two sons were living at the residence while she was in a relationship with Brown.
Tuscaloosa VCU said Brown one of the mothers’ teen sons got into a physical altercation before the teen stabbed Brown.
Brown died right after.
According to the police, the family reported that there was a history of arguments and hostility between Brown and the teen.
Police say he was charged with murder and taken to the county jail with a $150,000 bond.
This story has been modified. We have removed the identity of the teen involved and witness reports.
- Police conduct death investigation on Troy University campus
- ‘It’s no longer a political party. It’s a cult’: Former Oklahoma lawmaker leaves Republican party
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide
- Horned, shirtless Capitol rioter wants pardon from Trump