TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A Tuscaloosa man was killed early Saturday morning when his truck left the roadway at the intersection of 56th Street East and 24th Avenue East, Tuscaloosa Police reports.
A family member called around 6:05 a.m. to report that Anthony Bradford, 56, had been involved in a crash near their home.
Bradford was driving a Nissan Titan that jumped the curve at the “T” intersection, police report, struck a road sign and traveled down an embankment before hitting a tree. He died before emergency responders arrived.
Police believe Bradford may have suffered a medical emergency that caused him to lose control of the vehicle. Authorities are continuing to investigate.
- Quiet and pleasant weather for the next two days. Rain returns Thursday with a cold front
- Bush Hills man battling city hall over flooding frustrations from storm drain
- Heavy rains cause pumpkin shortage at Old Baker Farm
- Alabama small business owner still without state tax refund months later
- Early morning fire leaves 1 man dead in Alpine