TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A Tuscaloosa man was killed early Saturday morning when his truck left the roadway at the intersection of 56th Street East and 24th Avenue East, Tuscaloosa Police reports.
A family member called around 6:05 a.m. to report that Anthony Bradford, 56, had been involved in a crash near their home.
Bradford was driving a Nissan Titan that jumped the curve at the “T” intersection, police report, struck a road sign and traveled down an embankment before hitting a tree. He died before emergency responders arrived.
Police believe Bradford may have suffered a medical emergency that caused him to lose control of the vehicle. Authorities are continuing to investigate.
- Central AL Forecast: A gorgeous day with plenty of sunshine and warmer temperatures
- Downtown Birmingham CityWalk project start date delayed, will be completed before World Games 2022
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Non-profits continue to adjust during pandemic
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments