TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A Tuscaloosa man was killed early Saturday morning when his truck left the roadway at the intersection of 56th Street East and 24th Avenue East, Tuscaloosa Police reports.
A family member called around 6:05 a.m. to report that Anthony Bradford, 56, had been involved in a crash near their home.
Bradford was driving a Nissan Titan that jumped the curve at the “T” intersection, police report, struck a road sign and traveled down an embankment before hitting a tree. He died before emergency responders arrived.
Police believe Bradford may have suffered a medical emergency that caused him to lose control of the vehicle. Authorities are continuing to investigate.
- Alabama fans say the offense needs to step up to secure a win against Ole Miss
- Suspect charged with attempted murder after 2 brutally attacked in Chilton County
- Police agencies step up patrol in Tuscaloosa for Ole Miss gameday
- An asteroid sample is set to land on Earth Sunday
- Key McCarthy ally willing to shut down government over border