NORTHPORT, Ala. (WIAT) — Former Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has announced the details surrounding his first-ever youth football camp.
The Tua Tagovailoa Football ProCamp will be held April 19 at Tuscaloosa County High School in Northport.
All participants will have the opportunity to learn from one of the Crimson Tide’s greatest players. Campers will also receive a limited-edition camp shirt, an autographed souvenir and a team photo with Tagovailoa.
The camp is open to boys and girls in grades 1-8 and is $149 for entry, according to the website.
To register and find out more information, click here.
- Newsfeed Now: Police reform debate heads to Senate, kidnapped Louisiana boys found in Florida
- Maia Chaka becomes NFL’s 1st Black female official
- Skier survives backcountry avalanche by jumping off 100-foot cliff
- WATCH: Alabama men’s basketball get ready for regular-season finale vs Georgia
- WATCH: Alabama Health Officer to give a COVID-19 vaccine update Friday