NORTHPORT, Ala. (WIAT) — Former Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has announced the details surrounding his first-ever youth football camp.
The Tua Tagovailoa Football ProCamp will be held April 19 at Tuscaloosa County High School in Northport.
All participants will have the opportunity to learn from one of the Crimson Tide’s greatest players. Campers will also receive a limited-edition camp shirt, an autographed souvenir and a team photo with Tagovailoa.
The camp is open to boys and girls in grades 1-8 and is $149 for entry, according to the website.
To register and find out more information, click here.
- Gay couple calls on Target to ‘be better’ after Florida store denies purchase of Pride onesie
- Man facing charges of threatening Louisiana firefighters
- Deputies: Archibald man dies after falling into a pond while doing yardwork
- Auburn man who was granted youthful offender in Bramblett crash again applies for status in child porn case
- Motorcycle-riding dog survives crash that killed owner