LAKE VIEW, Ala. (WIAT) – The city of Lake View is expected to hold a town hall meeting during Thursday evening’s city council meeting.
All of this follows after council members filed a petition for the impeachment of the mayor, Paul Calhoun, back in December 2019, with dozens of allegations, including accusations of drinking on the job and interfering with police investigations.
Calhoun is also facing two Alabama ethics violations, which are currently under review by the Attorney General.
The meeting is expected to be held at 6:30 p.m. tonight.
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill
- Man in stolen SUV arrested after crashing into woman in stolen car, police say
- WATCH LIVE: Vigil to be held for 8-year-old Royta Giles Jr. in Bessemer
- JeffCo. Schools building sneeze guards for schools’ front offices
- Off-duty TPD officer in ‘critical condition’ following motorcycle crash