LAKE VIEW, Ala. (WIAT) – The city of Lake View is expected to hold a town hall meeting during Thursday evening’s city council meeting.
All of this follows after council members filed a petition for the impeachment of the mayor, Paul Calhoun, back in December 2019, with dozens of allegations, including accusations of drinking on the job and interfering with police investigations.
Calhoun is also facing two Alabama ethics violations, which are currently under review by the Attorney General.
The meeting is expected to be held at 6:30 p.m. tonight.
- Jefferson Co. district attorney asks for tips as search continues for suspect Fredrick Hampton
- Trump’s trial begins at the start of an election year
- LifeSouth needs volunteer blood donors
- ‘Bad Luck Chuck’ isn’t taking any chances for Chiefs’ upcoming AFC Championship game
- St. Vincent’s Hospital making sleeping bags for the homeless