BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Despite a health pandemic and suggested social distancing, Tommy Tuberville is still working to get his message out there on why he is the best person to go head-to-head with Doug Jones for Alabama’s U.S. Senate seat.
In an interview with CBS 42’s Art Franklin Thursday morning, the former Auburn football coach-turned-politician spoke about how despite social distancing, he is working to reach new people online. He also spoke about the government response to the coronavirus and other topics.
Tuberville is vying for the Republican nomination to the seat against former Attorney General Jeff Sessions. A runoff election between the two will be held July 14
See the full interview here.
- Local warming shelters to open as temperatures drop below freezing
- 1 suspect in custody in police chase that caused BPD cruiser accident
- 1 killed, 1 injured in vehicle accident in east Birmingham
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Birmingham church burglary suspect arrested