(WIAT) — One of the suspects in the Aniah Blanchard case is expected in court Friday. David Johnson Jr. is charged with hindering prosecution.
Johnson is accused of lying about his son’s involvement in helping Ibraheem Yazeed leave the state.
Yazeed is the primary suspect in the murder and kidnapping of Aniah Blanchard.
Johnson was released from jail on a $7,500 bond.
He’s expected in court at 9 a.m. Friday.
- Alabama Department of Corrections searching for escaped inmate
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead
- 1 killed, 2 injured in SW Cullman vehicle collision
- JeffCo. Sheriff’s Office investigating east Birmingham homicide