(WIAT) — One of the suspects in the Aniah Blanchard case is expected in court Friday. David Johnson Jr. is charged with hindering prosecution.
Johnson is accused of lying about his son’s involvement in helping Ibraheem Yazeed leave the state.
Yazeed is the primary suspect in the murder and kidnapping of Aniah Blanchard.
Johnson was released from jail on a $7,500 bond.
He’s expected in court at 9 a.m. Friday.
- Central AL Forecast: Cooler & Quiet as Fall Begins on Tuesday
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving