BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — For a limited time, people will be able to get the McRib at McDonald’s.
The sandwich is periodically offered during the year and has proven popular with many customers. First introduced in 1981, it was taken off the restaurant’s regular menu in 1985 due to declining sales. However, it was brought back in 1994 as part of the promotion for the live-action remake of “The Flintstones.”
To find a participating McDonald’s restaurants serving McRibs, click here.
- Huffman residents watch ‘Coming 2 America’ in first of many ‘Movies in the Park’ events
- Car goes into water at Oak Mountain State Park
- ‘Thank God for’ Ivey: Biden compliments Alabama governor, other conservatives on COVID-19 attitudes
- Driver dead after crashing into tree in Mountain Brook
- Biles tries to lead Team USA to third consecutive gold medal