BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — For a limited time, people will be able to get the McRib at McDonald’s.
The sandwich is periodically offered during the year and has proven popular with many customers. First introduced in 1981, it was taken off the restaurant’s regular menu in 1985 due to declining sales. However, it was brought back in 1994 as part of the promotion for the live-action remake of “The Flintstones.”
To find a participating McDonald’s restaurants serving McRibs, click here.
- Skydiving Sue: 80-year-old Alabama woman skydives to celebrate birthday
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump
- 88-year-old man arrested for allegedly stabbing, killing 86-year-old sister
- Lawsuit filed against ex-nurse accused of poisoning husband
- UA fans excited to see new and improved Bryant-Denny Stadium