ELKMONT, Ala. (AP) — A 15-year-old boy charged with killing five members of his family, including three younger siblings, is being charged as an adult.
Mason Sisk, of Elkmont, faces four counts of capital murder, the Limestone County Sheriff’s Office said. Authorities released his name for the first time following the decision to charge him as an adult.
He is being held in the county jail without bond. Sisk was 14 at the time of the slayings.
- Drone video shows swarm of blacktip sharks off Florida coast
- Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could haunt Trump
- Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board launches mobile app
- Human remains found in Dora possibly linked to missing person from March 2020
- A Perfect Spring Break Destination for Your Family