TALLADEGA, Ala. (WIAT) — Talladega Superspeedway says it will be allowing fans to attend the YellaWood 500 race later this year.
The announcement was made on Twitter. Seating and camping capacities will be reduced and some areas will still be off-limits for spectators.
Fans were allowed inside the racetrack in June but had to abide by certain COVID-19 guidelines such as wearing a mask, having their temperatures checked and being socially distant. Those same rules apply for the October race.
Camping will be limited to three nights only. Parts of the infield will also be open, according to their website.
For more information, click here.
- UPDATE: 4 injured during shooting at football game at Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- Alabama high school football scores for Oct. 14, Oct. 15
- 17-year-old shot in Birmingham’s Inglenook neighborhood
- Accident on Highway 79 north of Pinson shuts down both lanes, 1 person airlifted
- ‘Senseless tragedy’: Tuscaloosa 13-year-old shot, killed in community off Fosters Ferry Road