SYLACAUGA, Ala. (WIAT) — A Sylacauga man has lost an arm after being hit by a train Friday.
According to Sylacauga Police Chief Kelly Johnson, the incident happened near an Exxon gas station by Hwy 280.
The man is expected to live, according to Chief Johnson.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Central AL Forecast: Rain back for the end of the weekend
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- Parents arrested in connection to baby’s body found in dumpster; neighbors react to disturbing development