SYLACAUGA, Ala. (WIAT) — A Sylacauga man has lost an arm after being hit by a train Friday.
According to Sylacauga Police Chief Kelly Johnson, the incident happened near an Exxon gas station by Hwy 280.
The man is expected to live, according to Chief Johnson.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Breast oncologist breaks down myths, prevention and tell-tale signs
- Hotels feeling the impact from COVID-19
- AL health officials: Fall weather, activities factors in COVID-19 trends
- Tracking The Tropics: Epsilon now the 10th Hurricane of 2020
- Alabama National Guard trains for possible civil unrest following election day