SYLACAUGA, Ala. (WIAT) — A Sylacauga man has lost an arm after being hit by a train Friday.
According to Sylacauga Police Chief Kelly Johnson, the incident happened near an Exxon gas station by Hwy 280.
The man is expected to live, according to Chief Johnson.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- “I hope one of y’all pick me,” 9-year-old boy desperately wants a place to call home
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Texas teacher’s back to school Facebook post goes viral
- New Bessemer teachers get help to buy school supplies from Kappa Alpha Psi’s Alabaster chapter
- Patton Creek, Vestavia AMC movie theaters reopening Aug. 20 with 15-cent ticket prices
- #CITYHALLSELFIE Day Set For Friday