SYLACAUGA, Ala. (WIAT) — What’s that boy? You’re stuck in a well?
Thanks to the Sylacauga Fire Department, two puppies have been freed after being trapped 20 feet down an open well.
According to SFD, firefighters received a call that the animals were trapped in the well Tuesday.
Luckily the dogs were able to be rescued and are safe now.
SFD is warning citizens to be on the lookout for open wells as they can be hard to see and “an extreme hazard.”
- WATCH LIVE: Birmingham announces free service to assist residents with financial issues from COVID-19 pandemic
- Florida man received $1.9 million in coronavirus relief funds, used money to buy Mercedes, prosecutors say
- Aunt mourns 14-year-old boy with Asperger’s beaten to death in Hermitage home
- Alabama Senate candidates talk policy, opponents in exclusive raw interviews
- As US hits highest 7-day average for virus cases, these states are hardest hit