MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Alabama State University Department of Public Safety has announced the identity of the suspect charged in the killing of ASU student Adam Dowdell Jr. earlier this month.
20-year-old Ivry Hall of Chicago has been charged with murder. He turned himself in to authorities on Friday.
ASU President Quinton Ross Jr. said the suspect is a fellow ASU student.
No other information has been released at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
- Here’s how you can get your very own Tua Tagovailoa bobblehead
- Houston looks to boost turnout by offering 24-hour voting
- Second stimulus checks: How negotiations went from optimistic to ugly
- McWane Science Center helping kids learn the science behind Halloween
- Newsfeed Now: Biden returns to Iowa; Trump plays defense in Mich., Wis.