BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Whether you are spending Christmas with family or by yourself, there’s always time to make a nice home-cooked meal.
Brenda Gantt, an Alabama woman who runs the popular “Cooking with Brenda Gantt” Facebook and Instagram pages, joined CBS 42 Thursday morning to talk about different food people could make from the comfort of their own home.
For the segment, Gantt made homemade biscuits, a must for any Southern breakfast.
“You know, with all the crowds coming into our house, we’ve got to fix breakfast too,” Gantt said. “We can’t just fix Christmas dinner.”
Gantt has a large following on social media for her cooking, with over 1.5 million followers on Facebook and 103,000 Instagram followers.
Watch the full segment above.
- Cullman County man found guilty of murder, burying body in grandmother’s yard in 2018
- Garland defends DOJ monitoring violence against school officials
- Video shows shootout outside New York City elementary school
- Missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway would have celebrated 35th birthday Thursday
- Vols fans raise money for children’s hospital after Ole Miss game