SHELBY COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (3/9): The Shelby County Sheriff Office has confirmed that 16-year-old Jay Rashad Nolen has been found safe.
ORIGINAL (3/9): The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing teenager.
Jay Rashad Nolen, 16, is approximately six feet tall, weights 135 pounds and has short hair. According to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office, Nolen possibly left his home off of Valleydale Road on Saturday morning.
Any with information on Nolen’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact Sgt. D. Tilley at 205-670-6146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- After Floyd’s death, black lawmakers call for federal antilynching law
- 2 men, 1 of them naked, arrested after being caught in a home with two juveniles
- Elderly woman killed in Oxford house fire, 2 others injured