SHELBY COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (3/9): The Shelby County Sheriff Office has confirmed that 16-year-old Jay Rashad Nolen has been found safe.
ORIGINAL (3/9): The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing teenager.
Jay Rashad Nolen, 16, is approximately six feet tall, weights 135 pounds and has short hair. According to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office, Nolen possibly left his home off of Valleydale Road on Saturday morning.
Any with information on Nolen’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact Sgt. D. Tilley at 205-670-6146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prominent doctor reveals what ‘keeps him up at night’ despite positive news on coronavirus vaccines
- Mayor seeks to name street for famed civil rights lawyer
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class, sheriff’s office says
- Man’s wife sells his PlayStation 5 after she discovers he lied and said it was an air purifier
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning