SHELBY COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (3/9): The Shelby County Sheriff Office has confirmed that 16-year-old Jay Rashad Nolen has been found safe.
ORIGINAL (3/9): The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing teenager.
Jay Rashad Nolen, 16, is approximately six feet tall, weights 135 pounds and has short hair. According to the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office, Nolen possibly left his home off of Valleydale Road on Saturday morning.
Any with information on Nolen’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact Sgt. D. Tilley at 205-670-6146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alabama Department of Public Health to announce details of COVID-19 tracing app Monday
- Rosa Parks letter on Martin Luther King Jr. on sale for $54K
- Dunkin’ launches ‘Free Coffee Mondays’
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- Atlanta teen loses both parents to COVID-19 days apart