CHELSEA, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (12/3): The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that 16-year-old Jaelin Christa Higgins has been found safe Tuesday.
Higgins was reported missing Nov. 27.
SCSO thanked everyone who shared Higgins’ information that led to her being located.
ORIGINAL (11/28): The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing teenager.
According to a post on the department’s Facebook page, Jaelin Christa Higgins, 16, was last seen at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday in the Chelsea area. She was last seen wearing a black hoodie, red pants and white shoes.
Higgins is 5’6″, weighs approximately 120 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes. The department said it is possible she was picked up by a friend.
Any with information on Higgins’ whereabouts is encouraged to contact the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office at 205-669-4181 or call 911.
- Man in critical condition after shooting at Center Point apartment complex
- Meghan describes suicidal thoughts, anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah lays bare royal rift
- Ivey: March 7 declared as Tuskegee Airmen Day
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders