CHELSEA, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (12/3): The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that 16-year-old Jaelin Christa Higgins has been found safe Tuesday.
Higgins was reported missing Nov. 27.
SCSO thanked everyone who shared Higgins’ information that led to her being located.
ORIGINAL (11/28): The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing teenager.
According to a post on the department’s Facebook page, Jaelin Christa Higgins, 16, was last seen at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday in the Chelsea area. She was last seen wearing a black hoodie, red pants and white shoes.
Higgins is 5’6″, weighs approximately 120 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes. The department said it is possible she was picked up by a friend.
Any with information on Higgins’ whereabouts is encouraged to contact the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office at 205-669-4181 or call 911.
- House lawmakers work to improve military housing conditions
- Apparent Nazi salute photo leads to suspensions in West Virginia Division of Corrections
- Little boy invites his entire kindergarten class to witness his adoption
- Dad hanging Christmas lights dies after fall from roof
- Lawmakers urge passage of new North American trade agreement