BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The Vestavia Hills Police Department and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency have confirmed that a man who was last seen Wednesday afternoon has been safely located and returned home.
Terrell Eugene Bitten, 58, was seen in the Woodridge Place area of Vestavia Hills around 2 p.m. Authorities said he might have be suffering from a condition that impaired his judgement.
- Tuscaloosa County voters head to the polls for absentee voting Saturday
- AMBER Alert canceled: Victims found safe, suspect in custody in Kansas
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- Briarwood Christian claims Bassmaster High School National Championship On Kentucky Lake
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep