MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Alabaster Police Department is asking for assistance in the search for a missing Alabama State University student who has not been seen since Sept. 8.
Adam Dowdell, 22, was last seen in Montgomery on ASU’s campus. His phone has since been turned off and he has not been heard from since. Montgomery Police say Dowdell was a transfer student who recently started attending ASU.
Dowdell is described as being 5-foot-7 and weighing 150 pounds with a tattoo behind his right ear. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and black and yellow checkered pants.
If you have any information on Dowdell’s whereabouts, contact Montgomery PD at 334-625-2532.
- Thousands of Alabamians remain without power from Hurricane Zeta
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- How masks have become a communication barrier for the deaf community
- NHL’s Coyotes dismiss draft pick who bullied Black classmate
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression