FAYETTE, Ala. (WIAT) — The Fayette County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that a 70-year-old woman who had been missing since Saturday was found safe in Tuscaloosa Monday morning.
Marilyn Watkins, 70, was picked up by a deputy Monday and was on the way to be taken back home.
Watkins was last seen Dec. 5 at 11 a.m. at her home in the 200 block of County Road 267 in Fayette.
- FBI: Suspect attacked officer “without provocation” at Pentagon bus platform
- Mistaken identity lands man in Hawaii mental hospital for over 2 years
- The Olympic golf experience, Predictions for WGG-FedEx St. Jude, Golf Tips: Putting
- MGM Resorts to sell its land for $4.4B
- Man accused of using sticky mouse traps to steal cash, checks from drop boxes