On Saturday, over 30 neighbors, family and friends hit the ground looking for any trace of Tiffany Osborne, knocking on doors and handing out flyers around Midfield and Fairfield.
Tiffany’s mother, Cathy Smitherman, said she is glad to see the community pitching in to help.
“I’m amazed by the support and all the people that’s reached out to me and been helping,” Smitherman said. “It’s overwhelming because there’s people here that I don’t even know.”
Smitherman’s family wants you continue to share photos until she is found.
- Central AL Forecast: Rainy tonight; More rain Sunday; Polar plunge Monday
- 3-year-old child shot in Franklin County
- SEC reschedules Alabama vs LSU, other games for Dec. 5
- Tuscaloosa, Auburn mayors continue Iron Bowl wager for charity
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy