TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama head coach Nick Saban is “doing fine” after he tested positive for the coronavirus Wednesday afternoon.
Saban was diagnosed with the virus along with Athletic Director Greg Byrne.
The head coach was evaluated Thursday by the team’s physician. Saban is said to still be asymptomatic and is continuing to self-isolate. He will be reevaluated daily.
Saban says he is still going to work ahead of Saturday’s game against the No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs (3-0) with Offensive Coordinator Steve Sarkisian handling operations at the Crimson Tide’s facility.
No. 2 Alabama (3-0) takes on the Bulldogs at 7 p.m. right here on CBS 42.
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- How masks have become a communication barrier for the deaf community
- NHL’s Coyotes dismiss draft pick who bullied Black classmate
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Kyle Rittenhouse to face homicide charges in Wisconsin after judge OKs extradition request