Registration is now open for Alabama’s 7th district virtual job fair. Job fair 2020 will be a two-day event held virtually via Zoom.
Job seekers will have the opportunity to connect with employers from 10 different industries, including: law enforcement, health services, automotive and more.
Registration is required via Eventbrite. You head to Sewell.house.gov. for more information. The free job fair is open to the public.
- Fultondale man charged with trafficking heroin, cocaine
- Birmingham police investigating shooting on I-65 South
- Mayor Woodfin among 160 officials calling on Biden to overturn ban on ‘local hire’ policy
- Oregon could become second state to allow human composting
- US Supreme Court begins arguments in major voting rights case