TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — The 32nd annual candlelight vigil honors the more than 300 men and women of law enforcement who lost their lives in the line of duty last year.
Among those honored, were local law enforcement who were killed in the line of duty. Investigator Dornell Cousette died serving his city last September.
Watch the full story now to hear from family members who hope Cousette’s legacy forever lives on.
- CDC: J&J recipients have fewer COVID-19 antibodies than those who got Moderna, Pfizer
- FDA advisory panel rejects widespread Pfizer booster shots
- Cancer concerns lead to ‘precautionary’ recall of anti-smoking drug
- ‘I wish I said bye to my dad’: Oklahoma teen loses mom months after dad, sister die from COVID-19
- Pentagon reverses itself, calls deadly Kabul drone strike an error