Today, registration opened for the second annual “Great Alabama 650.”
The 650-mile non-motorized paddle race will be held Sept. 26 through Oct. 6. The race starts at Weiss Lake in North Alabama and ends at Fort Morgan in Mobile Bay.
Those interested in registering for the race can do so here at paddleguru.com.
- Oklahoma dad battles through stroke, COVID-19 to get to daughter’s wedding
- Black woman left bound and upside down in police car says she cried watching bodycam video
- Mark Cuban donates $50,000 to both LA deputies shot in ambush attack
- Pirate-themed scavenger hunt coming to Birmingham Nov. 21
- Two full moons to shine in October