CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A vehicle pursuit ended in Holly Pond Sunday afternoon after Cullman County deputies responded to a burglary.
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office said deputies responded to a burglary in Colony area near U.S. Highway 91. Deputies used spike strips to disable the suspects vehicle as they approached Holly Pond. Two suspects were apprehended and arrested just north of Holly Pond on Brooklyn Road.
“I have spoken to the deputies and they did a tremendous job apprehending these suspects while keeping the safety of our citizens at the forefront,” Sheriff Matt Gentry said.
- Man pleads guilty in 1990 slaying after another man cleared
- West Tuscaloosa residents want new YMCA built
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Historic Birmingham building to be transformed into an automated hotel
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike