CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A vehicle pursuit ended in Holly Pond Sunday afternoon after Cullman County deputies responded to a burglary.
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office said deputies responded to a burglary in Colony area near U.S. Highway 91. Deputies used spike strips to disable the suspects vehicle as they approached Holly Pond. Two suspects were apprehended and arrested just north of Holly Pond on Brooklyn Road.
“I have spoken to the deputies and they did a tremendous job apprehending these suspects while keeping the safety of our citizens at the forefront,” Sheriff Matt Gentry said.
- Parents of autistic children push for reduced penalty for assaulting police
- New York town of Swastika chooses to keep its name
- Photographer on a quest to capture all of Birmingham’s murals
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station