PELL CITY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Pell City Police Department is asking the public for help in locating those responsible for shooting a puppy Sunday night.
According to PCPD, the puppy, named King, was shot in both rear legs at 8 p.m. in the 100 block of Shady Dale. Authorities say the incident was done for “no apparent reason except to inflict pain and bodily injury.”
PCPD says they have found the owner and that the veterinarian bills will be large and are asking for donations to be made at the Pell City Animal Shelter for King.
Anyone with information on the incident are asked to contact PCPD at 205-884-3334.
- Thousands of Alabamians remain without power from Hurricane Zeta
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- How masks have become a communication barrier for the deaf community
- NHL’s Coyotes dismiss draft pick who bullied Black classmate
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression