HOOVER, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama law enforcement is joining forces with other state’s as well as the DEA in hosting dropboxes for National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
The event aimed towards taking people’s unused prescription drugs and disposing of them safely will be held Oct. 26.
Pills and over the counter drugs will be accepted and disposed of. Liquids, needles and sharps will not be taken up.
To find a dropoff location nearest you, click here.
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- Texas grand jury takes no action against man who killed church shooter
- ‘It would create a constitutional crisis’: Democrats, Republicans clash on when to fill Supreme Court vacancy
- 5,000 gallons of sodium hydrosulfite spilled on I-59 in 18-wheeler accident