ANNISTON, Ala. (WIAT) — A portion of Henry Road will be closed for water main repairs starting Tuesday morning.
On behalf of the Anniston Water Works, the City of Anniston would like to inform you all that a portion of Henry Road, between Fairway Drive and Hillyer High, will be closed beginning at 6:30 a.m. on December 8 for water main repairs.
For Detour information, please visit this link to download a map: https://rb.gy/c4rmiz.
Anyone with questions may contact the Anniston Water Works at: (256) 241-2000.
- Lone grocery store in Blount County town to reopen after 2020 fire
- Zero-carbon by 2050? New Energy Secretary’s clean energy goal worries oil and gas industry advocates
- SpaceX Starship SN10 explodes after nailing landing
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- SUV in California crash where 13 died came through hole in border fence