BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — This is not a drill. It’s back.
That’s right. The highly sought-after chicken sandwich is back on the menu at Popeyes. This comes after the fast-food restaurant began to run out of the new menu item in August.
Lines were wrapped around buildings with hungry customers looking to get their hands on a chicken sandwich from Popeyes, but they were sold out. So much that they completely sold out across the country.
However, look no further because it’s officially back on the menu for good, Popeyes said.
The chicken sandwich comes just in time for National Chicken Sandwich Day.
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate
- Blount County Sheriff’s Office has service with BWWB canceled