IRONDALE, Ala. (AP) — Police in Alabama say they are looking for a man who disguised himself as Batman while burglarizing churches.
News outlets report a church in Irondale was burglarized on Dec. 11 and Jan. 6. Musical instruments were stolen both times.
The caped crook also stole more instruments from two churches in Jasper and one in Walker County on Jan. 9. Anyone with information can call Irondale police, Jasper police or Walker County Sheriff.
Irondale Det. Sgt. Michael Mangina says churches in Georgia and Tennessee may have been burglarized by the same suspect.
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s family speaks on his legacy
- How will a $15-per-hour federal minimum wage impact Alabama small businesses?
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief