IRONDALE, Ala. (AP) — Police in Alabama say they are looking for a man who disguised himself as Batman while burglarizing churches.
News outlets report a church in Irondale was burglarized on Dec. 11 and Jan. 6. Musical instruments were stolen both times.
The caped crook also stole more instruments from two churches in Jasper and one in Walker County on Jan. 9. Anyone with information can call Irondale police, Jasper police or Walker County Sheriff.
Irondale Det. Sgt. Michael Mangina says churches in Georgia and Tennessee may have been burglarized by the same suspect.
- Let’s Talk Law – The Federal False Claims Act
- Starbucks to mandate facial coverings in all company-owned cafes starting July 15
- Melania Trump statue set on fire near her Slovenian hometown
- St. Clair County Jail temporarily closing due to assessment
- Newsfeed Now: “Glee” star goes missing; Remembering Charlie Daniels