BON SECOUR, Ala. (WKRG) — News 5 is investigating after several pit bulls have been found dead and tossed along a roadway in Baldwin County. A viewer says several pit bulls were first spotted in September along County Road 16 and Sherman Road. In each case, the dog was found dead and left in the same spot.
A report was filed with the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, but so far no one has been charged.
Two pit bulls were found dead again this week along the same road. One of the pit bulls was found with a collar and leash around its’ neck.
A resident says she believes the animals have been strangled, but BCSO investigators say they’re unsure how the dogs died.
If you have any information for investigators you’re asked to call the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office as soon as possible.
- Alabama residents welcome back the return of SEC Football
- No. 2 Crimson Tide rolls on offense to 38-19 win over Mizzou
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court