PELHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — A 15-year-old girl has drowned at Oak Mountain State Park Monday evening, according to the Pelham Fire Department.
PFD received a call of a person drowning at the park around 6 p.m. The girl was later found around 7:30 p.m.
Shelby County Coroner Lina Evans confirmed the victim was a 15-year-old girl.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Fultondale mayor says recovery process ‘long road ahead’
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Fultondale families share stories of survival after EF-3 tornado
- Former Pickens Co. correctional officer arrested on sex abuse charges
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl