LINCOLN, Ala. (WIAT) — The Lincoln Police Department has released new information in hopes to find the suspect in a deadly hit-and-run over the weekend.
According to LPD, a pedestrian was struck either late Friday night or early Saturday morning. They were pronounced dead at the scene.
Talladega County Coroner Shaddix Murphy confirms the victim’s identity as 34-year-old Susan Ann Taylor. The incident occurred on Highway 77 near Blue Eye Road.
After reviewing evidence, authorities believe the suspect was driving a white or silver 2012-2016 Buick Encore.
If you have any information on the incident, contact LPD at 205-763-4061.
- Famed civil rights lawyer Fred Gray on vaccine mistrust
- Moore, 16 other congress members pledge to find common ground with Biden administration
- Proposed landfill in Jefferson County raises concern for residents
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say