TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A pedestrian was killed Tuesday night after being struck by a vehicle.
Reginald Flint Gast, 55, was hit on I-59 near the 92-mile marker. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver did not suffer any injuries in the crash. The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is leading the investigation.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing investigation.
- Calls for Anniston Municipal Court reform
- 1 injured, 3 in custody in officer-involved shooting on northside
- Trump one-on-one: ‘You have to believe what you hear’ at impeachment inquiry
- City of Bessemer remembering 3 well-known icons
- Homewood community still holding out hope for Aniah Blanchard’s return after suspect appears in court