TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A pedestrian was killed Tuesday night after being struck by a vehicle.
Reginald Flint Gast, 55, was hit on I-59 near the 92-mile marker. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver did not suffer any injuries in the crash. The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is leading the investigation.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing investigation.
- 2 separate 18-wheelers crash on I-65 Thursday, drivers urged to slow down
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Multiple Google services go down in parts of U.S.
- Doctors urging everyone to get flu vaccines during pandemic
- Louisville officer shooting suspect will face charges of assault, wanton endangerment