OXFORD, Ala. (WIAT) — Oxford Police Chief Bill Partridge shared photos from body camera footage of an officer saving a choking 1-month-old child on I-20 Sunday morning.
Chief Partridge posted the photos on his Facebook page thanking Officer Josh Hardeman for jumping into action to give CPD to the child until an ambulance arrived.
The baby was taken to RMC Hospital and is said to be doing fine, according to Chief Partridge.
Officer Hardeman has received hundreds of comments of gratitude under the Facebook post.
- Woman shot after pointing gun at St. Clair County sheriff deputies who found man dead
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Hueytown District 2 councilor challenged after 16 years in office
- Southwest removes family from flight after 3-year-old with autism refuses mask
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign