OXFORD, Ala. (WIAT) — Oxford Police Chief Bill Partridge shared photos from body camera footage of an officer saving a choking 1-month-old child on I-20 Sunday morning.
Chief Partridge posted the photos on his Facebook page thanking Officer Josh Hardeman for jumping into action to give CPD to the child until an ambulance arrived.
The baby was taken to RMC Hospital and is said to be doing fine, according to Chief Partridge.
Officer Hardeman has received hundreds of comments of gratitude under the Facebook post.
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- AEA: Students are using doctors notes to get out of quarantine
- Man arrested for arson attempt at Walker County courthouse
- Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol
- Popeyes partnering with Uber to deliver Thanksgiving ‘churkey’