TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT)— On Tuesday, the Tuscaloosa VA will start administering the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine to outpatient veterans, 75 and older. A vaccine clinic is set up in the building 137 at Sports Atrium. You can schedule an appointment to receive the shot by calling 205-554-2010.
- Carnival extends cruise cancellations through April
- How much do tickets to Super Bowl LV in Tampa cost right now?
- NFC Matchups: Where else to start but Brady and Rodgers?
- Central AL Forecast: Gorgeous today; Showers Sunday, Storms possible Monday
- Birmingham first responders explain importance of COVID-19 vaccine