ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — One person is dead and another is missing after Hurricane Sally.
Orange Beach City Administrator Ken Grimes says a man was killed and a woman is missing in the north side of the Back Bay area. Grimes said it appears to be water-related as a result of Hurricane Sally.
WKRG News 5 will update this story when more details are available.
- Blount County Sheriff’s Office has service with BWWB canceled
- Louisiana man accused of hiding in Florida 15-year-old’s bedroom, having sex since August
- Mom says 10-year-old son badly hurt by explosive disguised as Christmas ornament
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie