MARSHALL COUNTY, Ala. (AP) — Officers in Alabama shot and killed a suspect during a domestic-related call early Monday morning.
A Marshall County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson told news outlets one person died but no officers were injured. Marshall County deputies and police from Albertville, Boaz and Douglas were involved in the shooting just outside Albertville.
State investigators are on the scene. More information is expected to be released later in the day.
- GOP expecting Trump to name Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Missing 10-year-old girl in Center Point found safe
- Central AL Forecast: Warm Weekend with a BIG cooldown next week
- 3 accused of creating man cave under Grand Central Terminal
- Birmingham chef, friends feed service workers in Pensacola during Sally recovery