MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — The National Rifle Association is endorsing Jeff Sessions in the U.S. Senate race in Alabama.
The NRA-Political Victory Fund announced the endorsement, citing Sessions’ known track record in the Senate.
Sessions faces former Auburn University football coach Tommy Tuberville in the March 31 Republican primary runoff. The winner will face U.S. Sen. Doug Jones in November.
- Tommy Tuberville talks Senate campaign, coronavirus
- Foster care and adoption agencies experience significant delays amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Dr. Fauci bobblehead unveiled, portion of proceeds going to 100 Million Masks Challenge
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 2, 2020
- FBI task force finds large supply of PPE; U.S. has over 216K cases, over 5,100 coronavirus deaths