MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — The National Rifle Association is endorsing Jeff Sessions in the U.S. Senate race in Alabama.
The NRA-Political Victory Fund announced the endorsement, citing Sessions’ known track record in the Senate.
Sessions faces former Auburn University football coach Tommy Tuberville in the March 31 Republican primary runoff. The winner will face U.S. Sen. Doug Jones in November.
- VP Mike Pence tweets “America needs College Football”
- Birmingham Legion raises $8,800 for Civil Rights Institute
- Sports bars brace for possible losses if 2020 football season is canceled
- Back to school: Lawmakers debate safest options for students, teachers as schools prepare to reopen
- Hotel owners concerned about football season in Tuscaloosa