MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — The National Rifle Association is endorsing Jeff Sessions in the U.S. Senate race in Alabama.
The NRA-Political Victory Fund announced the endorsement, citing Sessions’ known track record in the Senate.
Sessions faces former Auburn University football coach Tommy Tuberville in the March 31 Republican primary runoff. The winner will face U.S. Sen. Doug Jones in November.
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- Son shares heartbreaking account of mother’s suffering, last words as she battled COVID-19
- Prominent doctor reveals what ‘keeps him up at night’ despite positive news on coronavirus vaccines
- Mayor seeks to name street for famed civil rights lawyer
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class, sheriff’s office says