BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – A new mental health facility is opening in Ensley.
The new clinic will be run by TC Counseling Services, a private mental health service provider.
The facility’s grand opening is January 25, 2020.
Watch the interview with the owner and licensed counselor Tammy Cauthen in the video above.
- Parents of autistic children push for reduced penalty for assaulting police
- New York town of Swastika chooses to keep its name
- Photographer on a quest to capture all of Birmingham’s murals
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station