BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – A new mental health facility is opening in Ensley.
The new clinic will be run by TC Counseling Services, a private mental health service provider.
The facility’s grand opening is January 25, 2020.
Watch the interview with the owner and licensed counselor Tammy Cauthen in the video above.
- GBI: Body of missing 23-year-old Fort Valley State student found
- Congressman’s bill would provide funding to help former inmates re-enter society successfully
- 1 in custody after an ‘active shooter situation’ at a Colorado Walmart
- LIVE UPDATE: Ryan Newman ‘awake and speaking’ in hospital after horrific Daytona 500 crash
- BPD: Man stabbed during robbery, suspect not in custody