BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – A new mental health facility is opening in Ensley.
The new clinic will be run by TC Counseling Services, a private mental health service provider.
The facility’s grand opening is January 25, 2020.
Watch the interview with the owner and licensed counselor Tammy Cauthen in the video above.
- Coronavirus: Local traveling nurse warns Birmingham residents
- UAB to partake in COVID-19 clinical trial using nitric oxide
- COVID-19 has led to fewer illegal crossings at the border, DHS officials say
- Report: Alabama is 4th least aggressive state in battling COVID-19
- Rep. Brooks, wife make 50 face shields for healthcare workers battling COVID-19