BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – A new mental health facility is opening in Ensley.
The new clinic will be run by TC Counseling Services, a private mental health service provider.
The facility’s grand opening is January 25, 2020.
Watch the interview with the owner and licensed counselor Tammy Cauthen in the video above.
- Lawmakers push back on order to send international students back home amid online learning
- Report: Washington Redskins to remove Native American imagery
- White House Coronavirus Task Force pressures schools to reopen with limited federal guidance
- Investigations underway in Five Guys slight to Daphne officers
- Second stimulus check: Dems urge McConnell to end recess, take up COVID-19 relief bill