BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – A new mental health facility is opening in Ensley.
The new clinic will be run by TC Counseling Services, a private mental health service provider.
The facility’s grand opening is January 25, 2020.
Watch the interview with the owner and licensed counselor Tammy Cauthen in the video above.
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- No. 8 Alabama recovers from slow start to beat Georgia 89-79
- No injuries reported after fire breaks out at Fairfield transmission shop
- Family dispute leaves one dead in Dora shooting