CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Cullman County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a New Jersey man after he refused to leave a residence, attempted to disarm a sheriff’s deputy and bite the same deputy.
According to CCSO, deputies were dispatched to a home in Holly Pond Wednesday on a civil disturbance call. Once on the scene, authorities found 27-year-old Moshe Issakov of Lakewood, N.J. who refused to leave the residence.
Deputies then again asked Issakov to leave. It was then Issakov became “enraged” and attacked a deputy, trying to disarm him and biting him several times.
Issakov was ultimately arrested by CCSO and transported to the Cullman County Detention Center. He has been charged with second-degree assault, attempting to disarm a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and third-degree criminal trespassing. He is being held on a $50,000.
- SEC reschedules Alabama vs LSU, other games for Dec. 5
- Tuscaloosa, Auburn mayors continue Iron Bowl wager for charity
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December