MIAMI (AP) — The National Hurricane Center says Sally has rapidly strengthened to a hurricane, sustaining top winds of around 85 mph.
- WATCH SOON: Nick Saban, Alabama football players speak ahead of SEC kickoff Saturday
- ‘A senseless killing’: Daughter posts tribute to mother killed in Elyton Village shooting
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- Bank shares tumble after reports of rampant money laundering
- Alabama Archives faces its legacy as Confederate ‘attic’