MIAMI (AP) — The National Hurricane Center says Sally has rapidly strengthened to a hurricane, sustaining top winds of around 85 mph.
- Strange new Netflix show turns blind dates into ‘Sexy Beasts’
- Atheists, humanists sue over Mississippi’s license plates
- Michigan native Fisher views extra year before Tokyo as a boon
- Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine reports data breach that may have jeopardized patient information
- Impressive video shows man free shark from fishing line at California beach