SPRUCE PINE, N.C. (CNN) — An animal shelter in North Carolina is asking for anyone interested in adopting a pet to consider adopting Perdita, the “World’s Worst Cat.”
A Facebook post from the Mitchell County Animal Rescue stated that they thought Perdita was sick, but it turns out “she’s just a jerk.”
The feline is described as liking jump scares, lurking and being the queen of the house. All pretty standard cat traits. But Perdita doesn’t like other cats, dogs or even children, so she will have to be a solo cat.
The post has garnered lots of attention and has even gotten the shelter a couple of hundred dollars in donations.
- Grace House to Host Pumpkin Festival
- Family, friends remember Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney one year later
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Sen. Jones makes final push on the campaign trail in Troy