SHELBY COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — As many students across central Alabama prepare to go back to school, students at Mt. Laurel Elementary School will have to wait a little while longer.
On Friday, the Shelby County School System posted on its Facebook page that school had been cancelled for Friday due to a power outage.
However, not all students were bummed out about the news.
School will resume on Monday.
- Trump claims he paid ‘millions’ in taxes despite returns showing he paid $750 in 2016, no taxes some years
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list
- IHOP introduces happy hour, with a twist
- With little movement on new stimulus checks in US, here’s what other countries have done
- Can Trump release his own tax returns?