BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Now that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends people wear face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic, Ritch’s Pharmacy in Mountain Brook is trying to make sure everyone can help stop the spread.
Customers of the pharmacy who do not own masks will be handed one while supplies last.
In a post made on the pharmacy’s Facebook page, the masks are “comfortable and breathable,” made with a little human contact as possible and fit most faces of adults and children.
- Destination Alabama: Tigers for Tomorrow on Untamed Mountain
- Japanese Culture Center of Chicago offers look into Japanese history in city
- It’s a keeper: Caeleb Dressel wins Olympic gold on his own
- Photographer rises to occasion at spectator-less Olympics in Tokyo
- Simone Biles makes mental health the talk of the Tokyo Games