BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Now that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends people wear face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic, Ritch’s Pharmacy in Mountain Brook is trying to make sure everyone can help stop the spread.
Customers of the pharmacy who do not own masks will be handed one while supplies last.
In a post made on the pharmacy’s Facebook page, the masks are “comfortable and breathable,” made with a little human contact as possible and fit most faces of adults and children.
- Newsfeed Now: Moderna seeking emergency use authorization for COVID-19 vaccine; young genius makes history
- WATCH LIVE: Saban to speak on Iron Bowl win, upcoming game against LSU
- PHOTOS: White House Christmas decorations revealed
- Sweet 16: Vote in round two of our holiday movie bracket
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval