MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (7/15): The Montgomery Police Department has located 14-year-old Jakayla Safford after she was reported missing Monday.
CrimeStoppers says Jakayla was found near Jackson Hospital Wednesday morning. She is back home with her family at this time.
No other information has been released.
ORIGINAL (7/13): The Montgomery Police Department is searching for a missing 14-year-old girl who has not been seen since early Saturday morning.
Jakayla Safford was last seen in the 3000 block of Kelly Circle at the Stonebridge Apartments around 3 a.m. She was wearing a blue tank top and black pants.
She is not considered a frequent runaway and has no mental illnesses, according to MPD.
If you have any information on Safford’s whereabouts, contact authorities immediately.
- Gunman identified in Collierville Kroger shooting; victims now up to 15
- Mobile Police arrest, charge relative of 5-year-old shot at Walmart
- Newsfeed Now: Federal warrant issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; DC shutdown looms as lawmakers at odds over budget
- The prehistoric world has made its way to Birmingham for the weekend
- Which states are you most likely to die in an animal attack?